You can make a very easy Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte with pumpkin spice tea. This is so inexpensive to make.
|Tea bag||2 , twinings or bigelow brands (pumpkin spice tea)|
|Sugar||2 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) , heated and frothed|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a cup, put together hot water and 2 teabags and allow to sit for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Remove the teabags and squeeze them lightly.
3. Add in sugar and stir well to dissolve.
4. In a coffee latte pot, fill water below the notch, place strainer and put in the espresso, and cover with top part.
5. Place the coffee latte pot on stove over low heat, until espresso heat up and comes to top, remove from heat.
6. Pour the hot milk in frother and froth for 30 seconds or until it doubles in size, or put milk in glass jar and shake well until it froths up.
7. In a serving glass, put 2 teaspoon of syrup, pour latte and stir to mix.
8. Top up the espresso with the frothed milk serve hot.