|Whole colombian coffee beans||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange rind||2 Teaspoon , grated|
|Ground cinnamon||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Brandy extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||4 1/2 Cup (72 tbs)|
1. In container of a coffee grinder, add coffee beans. Process to medium grind.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to assemble drip coffee maker.
3. In paper filter or filter basket put orange rind.
4. Place ground coffee beans over it.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon over it.
6. Pour brandy extract over coffee mixture.
7. Mix water to coffee maker, and brew.
8. Serve immediately with cream and sugar to taste.