Be the first to know when new episodes air on our site!
Delicious ripe strawberries are the epitome of summer freshness. Muddled into this Collins style cocktail, the strawberries provide an enticing base for the flavor of blood orange and a decent helping of Peychaud's. Lengthened by vodka and balanced with a touch of sweetness and a bit of lemon juice for acidity, this cocktail is surely the perfect way to end a nice summer evening.
|Vodka||1 1/2 Ounce (stolichnaya vodka used)|
|Blood orange liqueur||1/2 Ounce (solemo blood orange liqueur)|
|Peychaud's bitters||2 Dash|
|Simple syrup||3/4 Ounce (1:1 simple syrup used)|
|Lemon||1/2 , juiced|
|Soda water||2 Ounce|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Fill a Collins glass with ice and set aside
2. Cut 3 strawberries in to half and add them to your mixing glass. Muddle them at the bottom of the glass.
3. Pour in vodka, blood orange liqueur, peychaud's bitters, simple syrup and lemon juice. Shake along with some ice.
4. Strain in to the prepared Collins glass.
5. Serve garnished with half a strawberry.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 218Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 38 mg1.58%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 26 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet