This is MY take on Superbowl Sunday. The lime and the ginger create a refreshing flavor and mix well with the tequila and beer.
|Ginger syrup||1/2 Ounce|
|Tequila||1 1/2 Ounce (karma)|
|Beer||4 Ounce (3|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs) , crush (or as needed)|
1. In a mixing glass, squeeze and drop lime wedges.
2. Add ginger syrup, and tequila.
3. Fill the shaker with ice, stir and drain excess water.
4. Shake the drink for 5 fast seconds.
5. In a long glass pour the drink and top it with beer and Cynar.
6. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 190Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 43 mg1.79%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 18 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet