The color is pastel green. The nose is full of the citrusy delicious orange lime peel fragrances. The taste is refreshing and creamy. Its for sure a unique and tasty summery drink and remember, avocados are heart healthy so DRINK UP! This martini will be perfect with chips and salsa but make sure you don't dip them in it!
|Orange slice||1 , cut in half|
|Simple syrup||1/2 Ounce|
|Orange juice||1/2 Ounce|
|Triple sec||1/2 Ounce|
|Mango rum||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (with orange color and mango flavor)|
|Orange peel||5 Gram|
1. Wet the rim of martini glass with lime wedge, and coat it with sugar.
2. Decorate the glass with orange peel as shown in the video.
3. In a mixing glass put avocado, lime wedge, orange slice, basil, and simple syrup. Muddle it well.
4. Pour orange juice, triple sec, and mango rum in the glass.
5. Fill ¾ of the shaker with ice. Stir and drain off excess water from it. Cover the mixing glass with shaker and shake for 5 fast seconds.
6. Strain and pour drink in martini glass and serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 362Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 19 mg0.79%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet