This is a refreshing drink inspired from a famous one of Brazilian tradition "the Caipirinia". The color is purple, with dark veins the perfume is strongly dominated by the Caribbean essence of lime and balanced from the delicate thyme fragrance. The drink is thick and pulpy , very tasty and well-balanced.
|Cachaca||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Simple syrup||3/4 Ounce|
|Lime wedges||3 (half lime)|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)|
1. Cut lime as shown in the video for garnish.
2. In a mixing glass, drop lime wedges, blackberries, thyme, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Pour Cachaca in the glass.
4. Fill shaker with ice. Cover the mixing glass and shake vigorously to crush ice.
5. In a nice rock glass, pour your drink.
6. Garnish glass with lime fan and serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 197Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 26 mg1.08%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 20 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet