The color is deep, dark red with a contrasting candid white. The scent is led by the cinnamon spice notes and the taste is warm, silky and very smooth.
Perfect cocktail to compliment any occasion!
|Scotch whiskey||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Sweet vermouth||1 Ounce|
|Cherry liqueur||1 Ounce|
|Lemon wedges||1 , juice extracted|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Maraschino cherries||4 (3|
1. In a mixing glass, combine scotch whiskey, vermouth, liqueur, and lemon juice.
2. For foam topping, in a small bowl, combine whipped cream, and vermouth. Mix well.
3. Add cinnamon, and mix to combine.
4. Fill shaker with ice, stir and remove excess water. Cover the glass and shake for 5 seconds.
5. In serving glass pour the drink and top it with whipped cream topping.
6. Garnish with cherry and serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 308Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 9 mg0.38%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 20 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet