You can be creative and make your own cocktails by making flavored simple syrups. Boil a cup of your preferred sweetener with a cup of flavored liquid like juice, coffee or tea to make the syrup. Let cool and mix with liquor, juice, seltzer or prosecco. On this video I made a coffee cocktail, green tea, honey, lemon, vodka, prosecco cocktail and a lychee martini.
|For the coffee martini:|
|Coffee simple syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vodka||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Coffee beans||50 Gram , ground|
|For the green tea cocktail:|
|Green tea leaves||100 Gram|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vodka||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the lychee cocktail:|
|Lychee syrup||2 Ounce|
|Lychee||1 Medium (For garnish)|
1. For the coffee martini: In a pitcher, add ice, coffee simple syrup, vodka and mix.
2. Rub the rim of the glass with lemon.
3. Roll in coffee beans to form a layer over the rim.
4. Pour the drink into the glass and serve chilled.
5. For the green tea cocktail: Boil the water, green tea leaves and sugar until sugar dissolves completely and a thick solution remains.
6. In a pitcher, add ice cubes, the green tea solution and vodka and mix well.
7. Rub the rim of a glass with lime and dip in sugar.
8. Pour the cocktail into the glass and top with champagne.
9. For the lychee cocktail: In a glass, add lychee syrup and vodka.
10. Garnish with a lychee and serve.
11. Serve all cocktails chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2218Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 155 mg6.46%
Total Carbohydrates 446 g148.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 442 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet