The color is warm white and the delicious scent of the buttery caramel and the whipped cream make you want to take a bite! The flavor is rich, the perfect balance of sweet and salty with the warm bite of whisky that goes down super smooth, rounded and gentle. Voila! For those who prefer to DRINK their dessert... my kind of people!
|Caramel candy||50 Gram|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon (Home made)|
|Caramel liquor||3/4 Ounce (Biley's)|
|Vanilla rum/Vanilla vodka||1 Ounce|
|Caramel syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Ice cubes||100 Gram|
1. In a mixing glass, pour the caramel liquor, add vanilla rum, whiskey and whipped cream.
2. Pour some caramel syrup on a plate, dip the rim of the glass into it and sprinkle some salt on the rim of the glass.
3. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes, get rid of extra water by stirring it, pour the drink inside with the ice and give it a 5 second thorough shake.
4. Pour the drink into a cocktail glass, top it up with some whipped cream and for that extra twist add a caramel candy on the site on a skewer.
5. Serve this cocktail as a sweet drink.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 476Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 397 mg16.54%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 41 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet