It's almost like adult blueberry pancakes in a glass, it's divine.
|Rum||2 Ounce (Premium Sailor Jerry spiced rum)|
|Blueberries||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , thawed (frozen)|
|Lime||1 , juice extracted|
|Orange juice||1 Ounce|
|Maple syrup||1 Ounce|
1. In a small bowl, add blueberries and ½ ounce of maple syrup. Muddle and mix them together.
2. Add lime juice and pour it in a shaker with some ice cubes.
3. Pour rum and the remaining maple syrup in shaker. Shake it well.
4. Fill a cocktail glass with ice, pour blueberry rum mixture in it
5. Top it with orange juice.
6. Serve breakfast martini immediately with dried mango garnish.
If you do not want to add rum, then you can substitute it with vodka or gin.
You can use also use kiwi and blueberry for garnish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 268Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4 mg0.17%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 27 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet