This fresh summer cocktail tastes like a slice of berry pie. Bourbon gives it those toasty vanilla notes while the Pilsner is very crust like.
|Fresh blueberries||6 Small|
|Fresh blackberries||2 Medium|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Ounce|
|Agave nectar||1 Ounce|
|Pilsner beer||2 Ounce|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a glass and drop the blueberries and blackberries in it.
2. Squeeze in the lemon juice in the glass and muddle the berries in.
3. Measure the bourbon and pour it in.
4. Drizzle in the agave nectar.
5. Add the ice and give it a good mix.
6. Strain into a champagne flute.
7. Top with the pilsner beer slowly and steadily so that the foam builds up on the top.
8. Serve right away.Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 315Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 525 mg21.88%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet