I made this fresh Lavender Mojito cocktail at the girl the fig, located in Sonoma, California.
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the lavender simple syrup)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the lavender simple syrup)|
|Culinary lavender||3 Tablespoon (for the lavender simple syrup)|
|Light rum||4 Ounce|
|Mint leaves||20 Large|
|Lime||2 Medium , juiced|
|Lavender simple syrup||2 Ounce|
|Club soda||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lavender sprig||1 Medium (for garnish)|
|Ice cube||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a small sauce pan, and bring sugar,water and lavender to a boil.
2. Let it simmer until sugar dissolves completely.
3. Cool and strain the lavender.
4. Refrigerate and it can be stored up to a month.
5. In a pint glass, take fresh mint leaves.
7. Squeeze in the lime juice and lavender syrup and muddle the ingredients in.
8. Add ice and pour in the rum. Give it a good shake.
9. Top it with the club soda.
10. Garnish with a sprig of lavender and serve.Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1150Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 62 mg2.58%
Total Carbohydrates 230 g76.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 217 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet