Chilean Wisdom uses a few more unusual ingredients like pepper and fennel seeds, but all the flavours will marry together and complement the blueberries so there won't be one dominating flavour.
|Blueberries||15 Medium (Chilean Blueberries used)|
|Fennel seeds||1 Pinch|
|Black pepper||2 Pinch , freshly ground|
|Chocolate liqueur||10 Milliliter (Creme De Cacao)|
|Egg white||1 Dash|
|Fresh lemon juice||20 Milliliter|
|Sugar syrup||15 Milliliter|
|Dry gin||50 Milliliter|
|Ice cubes||3 Medium|
|For the garnish|
|Fresh blueberries||3 Medium|
1. Into the bottom of a shaker, put together the Chilean blueberries and fennel seeds. Using a small rolling pin, crush to break the berries down slightly.
2. Add in 2 grinds of black pepper.
3. To this add chocolate liqueur, a dash of egg white, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup and dry gin. Shake it well (without ice).
4. Put the ice cubes in, and shake it well again.
5. Double strain the main pulp out of the drink, through the hawthorne strainer and a tea strainer as shown in the video.
6. Garnish the drink with a couple of fresh blueberries on a stick and serve chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 227Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 12 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 21 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet