You asked, here it is. Whether you're looking for a sauce recipe to dip spring rolls, dunk momos in, or want to slather some creamy mayonnaise in your sandwich. I've got you covered. Super Easy Delicious Dips Sauces are here, Schezwan Sauce, Sesame Chutney and finally, Eggless Milk Mayonnaise. Whether you're looking how to make mayo, or thinking to make something indo-chinese with homemade schezwan chutney, or just want to make a easy and unique chutney, you're at the right place.
|Red chili||30 , soaked and blended|
|Sesame oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sichuan peppercorns||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Red chili flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ice cold milk||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic flakes||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
For Schezwan Chutney:
1. In a pan, add in the sesame oil & regular oil. Heat till smoky, add in the chopped garlic and ginger. Cook until the raw flavour is gone, and then add the teppal/Sichuan peppercons and onions, cook till translucent.
2. Add in the red chili paste and salt, cook till it starts leaving the sides of the pan.
3. Season with soy sauce, vinegar and sugar, cook for a few more minutes and then turn off the flame.
4. Once cooled, blend to a smooth paste. Use as required.
• Stays good in freezer upto 12 months, if no water is added whilst blending. Can be scooped out, mixed with water and served.
• If you want to store in refrigerator, add ¼ tsp citric acid to the chutney, and store in refrigerator for 6 months.
For Sesame Chutney :
1. In a pan, add the oil and once hot, add in the garlic and ginger.
2. Also add in the sesame seeds and chili flakes, once they begin popping, onion goes in.
3. As the onion gets translucent, add the tomatoes, salt, tomato puree. Cook till tomatoes are mushy, turn off the flame.
4. Add the mixture to a blender, pour in the lemon juice and blend the chutney, adding water as required.
For Milk Mayonnaise:
1. In a tumbler, add in the ice cold milk, followed by salt, sugar, and vinegar. Give it a mix.
2. Using an immersion blender, start mixing the milk mixture whilst pouring oil little at a time.
3. As the oil is emulsified with the milk, the mayonnaise will get thick and creamy. Once all oil is emulsified, blend for another few seconds, then refrigerate for fifteen minutes.
4. Mix flavors like garlic or coriander as you desire. Enjoy!
Serve with your favorite subs, falafel, fries, etc. Enjoy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2324Calories from Fat 1864
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 212 g326.2%
Saturated Fat 29 g145%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1962 mg81.75%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.7%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet