|Diced peeled potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Frozen mixed vegetables in butter sauce||9 Ounce (1 package, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots Green Giant)|
|Canned salmon||6 1/2 Ounce , drained (1 can)|
|Chopped fresh dill weed||1 Tablespoon|
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole add potatoes, onion and water.
2. Cover and cook on microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes stirring once halfway until potatoes are cooked.
3. In small bowl mix flour, salt and white pepper until blended.
4. Stir in milk gently.
5. Add milk mixture into potato mixture.
6. Add the vegetable mixture and combine.
7. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 to 9 minutes stirring twice during cooking until crisp-tender.
8. Add salmon.
9. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until thoroughly heated.
10. Garnish with dill weed.