We have a fab new series here on Scoff, from the incredible team behind Food And Drink in Seconds. Check out this tutorial on how to create a picture perfect weekend brunch complete with eggs and avocado, all in a matter of seconds!
|Closed cap mushroom||4 , chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. Cook chorizo and mushroom on medium heat in a pan.
2. Meanwhile toast Ciabatta and apply butter. Set aside.
3. Boil water in a pot. Create a whirlpool. Drop cracked egg and cook until poached, about 3 minutes. Remove on a tissue.
4. Spoon avocado over the bread followed by mushrooms and chorizo.
5. Place the poached egg over the ciabatta.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve warm. Enjoy!!