Stimulate your libido for Valentine's Day with homemade raw chocolate. Watch this video to learn the secret aphrodisiac herb used in this delicious raw chocolate recipe. Enjoy!
|Organic coconut oil||5 Tablespoon (Extra virgin)|
|Raw cacao powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (raw, unsweetened, organic)|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon (raw, organic)|
|Agave||1 Teaspoon (raw, organic)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Organic chia||1 Teaspoon (optional)|
|Damiana powder||1 Pinch (optional)|
|Goji berry||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (optional)|
1. Place the jar of solidified coconut oil in a pan of simmering water to melt the fat into liquid.
2. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3. Pour in the coconut oil and give a good stir.
4. Taste for sweetness and bitterness and adjust to your liking.
5. Spoon teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture into paper cases or into chocolate moulds and refrigerate until firm, about less than an hour.
6. Once solid at room temperature, you can pack them as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1677Calories from Fat 1180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 136 g209.2%
Saturated Fat 110 g550%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 281 mg11.71%
Total Carbohydrates 192 g64%
Dietary Fiber 95 g380%
Sugars 31 g
Protein 55 g110%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet