|Vanilla flavored candy coating||10 Ounce|
|Mint extract||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Green food color||3 Drop|
|Chocolate wafers||9 Ounce (Fancy, 1 Package)|
|Mini semi sweet real chocolate chips||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Stand a saucepan over low heat and melt vanilla candy and coating, stirring occasionally.
2) Take off from the heat and stir in mint extract and food coloring.
3) Slightly tip the pan and dip chocolate wafers halfway.
4) Lightly shake off excess.
5) Place the coated wafers on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
6) In a pan, gently melt mint chips and shortening, stirring occasionally, till completely melted.
7) Using a spoon, drizzle melted chocolate over the dipped cookies.
8) Let the coating harden completely by refrigerating or by keeping at room temperature.
9) Put cookies into a tightly covered container and store at room temperature.
10) Dust with cocoa when ready to serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3391Calories from Fat 1603
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 177 g272.3%
Saturated Fat 76 g380%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2352 mg98%
Total Carbohydrates 453 g151%
Dietary Fiber 22 g88%
Sugars 273 g
Protein 43 g86%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet