|Pecans||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) , halved|
|Cookie crumbs||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs) (Very Fine Blender|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) , sifted|
|Light corn syrup||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , sifted (For Rolling Balls)|
1. In a container of food processor, add pecans, and coarsely chop them by running the GRATE blade for about 4 to 5 seconds.
2. Add the chopped dates to mixing bowl.
3. In a pastry blender, blend sugar, crumbs, salt and cocoa.
4. Stir in rum, syrup and vanilla, and combine them well, and shape them into compact balls using 1 tbsp of mixture.
5. Roll over confectioners-€™ sugar.
6. Dry for several hours and mellow them by storing in air-tight containers.
7. Serve rum balls as a snack during Christmas feast.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3284Calories from Fat 1531
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 180 g276.9%
Saturated Fat 25 g125%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1241 mg51.71%
Total Carbohydrates 399 g133%
Dietary Fiber 36 g144%
Sugars 259 g
Protein 33 g66%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet