|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon , melted|
|Grand marnier/Brandy / rum / real vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (To Cook Crepes)|
|Chocolate mousse||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Filling)|
1. Take a blender and add milk, flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa, butter, cinnamon and Grand Marnier.
2. Blend the mixture for about 30 seconds and scrape down its sides using spatula.
3. Take a bowl, fill it with batter and cover it. Allow the bowl to remain in room temperature for about 2 hours.
4. Take a 6-inch crepe pan and soften small amount of butter in it. Add ¼ cup batter and tilt the pan so that batter coats the side of the pan properly.
5. Cook for about a minute on medium heat.
6. Use spatula to run it around the edges of a crepe and flip it out onto wax paper.
7. Repeat the same procedure with remaining batter and add small bits of butter to it if needed. Take care not to burn cocoa or butter while heating.
8. Prepare 14 of 6-inch crepes.
9. Make chocolate mousse by omitting the egg whites.
10. Spoon 2 tbsp of mousse into cooked cooled crepe.
11. Peel back the waxed paper and roll the far side of the crepe in cigar –fashion to entrap the mousse.
12. Place the mousse rolls on the shallow glass baking dish or cookie sheet that is lined with waxed paper.
13. Use waxed paper or foil to cover the dish lightly and freeze it over several hours until it gets set.
14. Place the crepes in airtight freezer container to freeze the crepes overnight.
15. Freeze the creeps for several weeks before you actually plan to serve it.
16. Thaw the crepes slightly by keeping it in room temperature for about 10 minutes. Serve after garnishing with rosettes of whipped cream and grated chocolate or whole strawberries.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1150Calories from Fat 523
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.4%
Saturated Fat 31 g155%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 296 mg12.33%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.3%
Dietary Fiber 14 g56%
Sugars 53 g
Protein 36 g72%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet