Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Peanut Clusters. This is a great-tasting sweet treat for Christmasor any time of the year!
|Candy coating||8 Ounce , cut in chunks (vanilla|
|Candy coating||8 Ounce , cut in chunks (chocolate|
|Dry roasted salted peanuts||16 Ounce|
1. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place candy coating chunks. Heat in microwave oven on HIGH for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until candy coating is completely melted.
2. Pour peanuts over melted candy mixture, and stir until peanuts are coated.
3. Drop by scoopfuls onto cooking parchment, waxed paper, or silicon pad.
4. Allow to set completely, approximately ½ hour at room temperature, followed by 1/2 hour in the refrigerator.
5. Place clusters on a nice serving plate (or in a decorative tin with lid, if given as a gift.)