Looking for something to take care of those in-between cravings but afraid of unnecessarily piling on the calories? Here's the perfect solution for you. Quick, easy and nutritious.
|Kale leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon , drizzled over|
|Kosher salt||To Taste , sprinkled over|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste , sprinkled over|
1. Clean and dry the Kale leaves well and separate from the stalk.
2. Spread out the leaves on a baking tray.
3. Drizzle olive oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
5. Rub the leaves with hands to coat well, and once again spread out evenly over the baking tray.
6. Place the tray in a pre-heated oven at350Ffor about 20 minutes.
7. Serve immediately as a quick and healthy snack.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 82Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 407 mg16.96%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet