|Ground ginger||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Whole chicken breasts||2 , skinned, boned and cut into 1|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||6 , sliced diagonally|
|Celery ribs||2 , sliced diagonally|
|Carrots||2 , peeled and sliced diagonally|
|Beef flavored mushroom soup mix||2 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned bean sprouts||16 Ounce , drained (1 Can)|
1) Combine together the cornstarch and ginger in a medium bowl.
2) In the mixture, toss the chicken till it is coated.
3) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
4) Over high heat, brown the chicken in the oil, constantly stirring, till it is light brown in color.
5) Take the chicken out and set it aside.
6) Add the remainder of the oil and heat it.
7) Add the celery, green onions and carrots and stir well.
8) Combine together the water, beef flavored mushroom mix and soy sauce in a small bowl. Add the mixture to the frying pan with the bean sprouts and the chicken.
9) Cook, occasionally stirring, till thoroughly heated.
10) Transfer the cooked chicken and vegetables to a decorative serving plate and serve while still hot. Makes an excellent main course dish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1029Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.9%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2096 mg87.33%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 99 g198%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet