|Rock candy/Crystal sugar||4 Ounce|
|Water||1/2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Water melon/Large honeydew melon||1 Small|
|Fruits||5 (Fresh And Canned, Fruits, Lychees, Kiwi Fruit, Pineapple, Pears, Grapes, Cherries, Tangerines, Banana, Peaches, Mango And Papaya, Etc.)|
|Crushed ice||1 Tablespoon (For Serving)|
1. If no canned fruit with syrup is used, dissolve the rock candy in the water over gentle heat, then leave to cool.
2. Take a melon, slice off about 1" (2.5cm) off the top and scoop out the flesh, discarding the seeds.
3. Cut the flesh into small chunks.
4. Prepare other fresh fruits by cutting them into small chunks too.
5. Fill the melon shell with fruits and the syrup.
6. Cover with clingfilm and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
7. Place the melon on a bed of crushed ice and serve.