|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black bean sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Frozen loose pack hash brown potatoes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Boneless beef sirloin steak/Round steak||1 Pound , cut into 2*1/8 inch strips|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , finely chopped|
|Broccoli flowerets||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Red onion||1/2 Small , cut into wedges (1/2 Cup)|
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat side.
4) Add the potatoes and cook for 7 minutes. Make sure not to stir them.
5) Turn the potatoes and cook for another 5 minutes without stirring them.
6) Take out the potatoes from the wok and keep aside.
7) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it.
8) Add the remaining oil and rotate the wok to coat side.
9) Put the beef and garlic. Stir fry them for 3 minutes to make the beef brown in color.
10) Stir in broth mixture. Heat to boiling.
11) Boil and stir for 1 minute. Your dish will be ready.
12) Serve the beef mixture over potatoes
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2802Calories from Fat 1063
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g186.2%
Saturated Fat 33 g165%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1585 mg66.04%
Total Carbohydrates 306 g102%
Dietary Fiber 24 g96%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 130 g260%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet