|Firm tofu||12 1/3 Ounce , cubed|
|Ground pork meat||1/2 Pound|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Soya bean paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , slice|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon , julienned|
|Scallions||1 Tablespoon , chop|
|Cilantro||1 Teaspoon , chop|
1. In a frying pan pour cooking oil and sauté little garlic, ginger and scallions.
2. Add the ground pork and cook it until the color changes.
3. Season with salt and add the soya bean paste and stir.
4. At this point add the remaining scallions and sauté for few minutes.
5. Add tofu and stir everything up gently.
6. Add water and cook for few seconds and turn off the heat.
7. Transfer in a serving plate and garnish with cilantro.
8. Serve with steamed rice.