The recipe video of Low Carb Wonton soup shows a wonderful way to use the rest of that pork roast you have resting in the refrigerator. Being a low carb option it is highly recommended for regular meals.
|Ground pork/Turkey / chicken||8 Ounce|
|Brags soy sauce/Low sodium sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Green onions||2 , chopped (For Broth)|
|Low sodium chicken broth||32 Fluid Ounce (Whole Food Brands)|
|Ginger paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, add ground pork and green onions, mix together.
2) Add soy sauce, ginger paste, pepper, oyster sauce and sesame oil and mix together.
3) Place a teaspoon of filling in each wrapper.
4) Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
5) Boil water in a pan and add wonton wrappers, cook for about 8 mins or until it rises to the top.
6) Remove from pan and let drain.
7) In a medium saucepan, add olive oil and green onions let cook for 30 seconds.
8) Add Stock and bring to boil.
9) Add wonton and bring to a second boil.
10) Add a drop of sesame oil and remove from heat and serve.
This video is a creation of lowcarb360. You can visit lowcarb360 for complete recipes, and more videos.