One of the most popular in Chinese cuisine, this is a recipe that will not disappoint. Tender morsels of chicken are crisp fried and coated with a delicious homemade Schezwan paste, together with onion, celery and cilantro stems.
|Chicken breast||1 Pound , cut into small pieces|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Shallot||1 , sliced|
|Finely chopped celery||3 Tablespoon|
|Schezwan paste||6 Tablespoon|
|Dark soya sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander stalks||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix chicken with cornstarch and egg.
2. Heat oil in a wok and cook the chicken. Set it aside.
3. Fry onion in another wok with some oil. Add celery and saute that as well.
4. Drop in schezwan paste and then add the cooked chicken into the wok.
5. Fry the chicken with the schezwan paste. Add soya sauce and coriander stalks to the wok.
6. Transfer the chicken to a platter and serve.