|Szechuan sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Cooked long grain rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Oil||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped spring onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (whites and greens)|
|Finely chopped capsicum||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped carrot||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped french beans||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||2 Tablespoon|
|Soya sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped spring onion greens||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a non-stick pan, heat oil, add garlic, ginger and sauté over medium flame for a few seconds.
2. Add spring onion whites and greens, capsicum, carrots and French beans. Stir fry over high flame for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in celery, Schezuan sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and 2 tablespoons of water. Stir occasionally and cook over medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add rice and season with salt. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.