|Edible orange color||1 Pinch|
|Crushed garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli sauce||3 Teaspoon (make it 2 tsp if want it less spicy)|
|Tomato ketchup||6 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||9 , cut into flat long pieces as for french fries (peeled)|
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli sauce,tomato ketchup, and cook on high flame for a min.
4. add honey and cook for a min.
5. add potatoes , salt and cook till sauces are throughly coated on potatoes and it is almost dry. then turn off the flame..
1. spread potatoes in a serving dish giving it oval shape and spread some dry roasted sesame seeds over it(a very easy way to garnish) or
2. take a capsicum and clean it from inside and place it in the middle of the dish with a small candle lighting inside it n potatoes spread around it.