|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs) , chopped|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , diced|
|Diced green pepper||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , minced|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs) , chopped|
|Chopped zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs) , chopped|
|Chopped carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pinto beans/Kidney beans||30 Ounce , rinsed (2 Can)|
|Canned pinto beans/Kidney beans||30 Ounce , rinsed, drained (2 cans,15 ounce each)|
|Canned diced tomatoes||32 Ounce (2 cans,16 ounce each)|
|Diced tomatoes||32 Ounce (2 Can)|
|Chilli powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onions and green peppers on medium-low for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn soft and transluscent, add in the garlic, zucchini and carrot. Turn dowm the flame and cook for about 2 minutes.
3) Add in the beans, tomatoes, chilli powder, cumin powder, Italian Seasoning, pepper and 1/2 cup of water. Stir well to mix.
4) Allow the mixture to come to a boil. Continue cooking on low for abouy 35 to 45 minutes.
5) Serve the Skier's Vegetable Chilli hot along with toasted French Bread slices on the side.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4949Calories from Fat 560
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.9%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 6008 mg250.33%
Total Carbohydrates 883 g294.3%
Dietary Fiber 243 g972%
Sugars 97 g
Protein 262 g524%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet