A true Vegan Chilli recipe is rare to find. Here's one that will please you and make all vegan eaters happy. Mark the video as you will want to come back and try the recipe again and again.
|Sun dried tomatoes||25 Gram (2|
|Tomato||4 , chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped finely|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Orange pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Yellow pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , squeeze|
1. In a food processor bowl, add sun dried tomatoes, 2/3rd of chopped tomatoes and pulp of one avocado and blend them.
2. Add onion, garlic, chili powder, salt, cumin, olive oil and peppers. Blend them until smooth and transfer them to a serving dish.
3. In a bowl, place the remaining chopped tomatoes. Scoop the pulp of avocado and mix with the tomatoes. Squeeze the lemon juice and mix well.
4. Put this mixture over the tomato paste and mix to combine.
5. Serve the Raw Vegan Chili right away and enjoy!