You don't have to buy chicken nuggets out they are often not full of 100 chicken, now you can make your own homemade chicken nuggets.
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||1 Pound , cut into bite size|
|Flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pepper||1/2 Teaspoon , freshly ground|
|Milk||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Panko bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oil||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. In a wide mouthed dish mix the flour, salt and pepper till combined.
2. In another dish pour the milk and mix the egg till combined.
3. Take each chicken piece and dredge it in the flour. Shake off the excess flour and dip it in the milk and egg mixture. Once coated put it in the panko bread crumbs and roll it in to coat well on all sides. Place it on a plate and repeat this with remaining chicken pieces.
4. In a pan heat oil on high to around 350 degrees F. Put the chicken nuggets in it and fry till golden brown. Transfer onto a paper towel to drain off excess oil.
5. Serve the chicken nuggets hot with any dip of choice.