You won't believe how good these baked wings are!
|Chicken wing||2 Pound , cut at joints|
|Hot sauce||3 Tablespoon (Frank's hot sauce)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Dash|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. In a large pot boil water and season it with salt.
3. Drop chicken wings in water and boil for 5-7 minutes.
4. In colander, drain chicken and then pat them pat dry with paper towel.
5. On baking sheet, place chicken pieces with fatty part down.
6. Place it in oven and bake for 30 minutes on one side and then flip chicken and bake for another 10 minutes.
7. In a small saucepan, combine hot sauce, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and butter. Stir and cook on medium high until butter melts.
8. Drop hot chicken wings in sauce and toss to coat well.
9. Serve chicken wings hot with salad and enjoy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1377Calories from Fat 505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.7%
Saturated Fat 24 g120%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3081 mg128.38%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 1 g
Protein 200 g400%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet