|For making broccoli soup|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Potato||2 Medium , sliced|
|Broccoli||2 Pound (or cauliflower, asparagus)|
|Chicken broth||1 Liter (organic)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon , minced|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For making pesto|
|Olive oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon , minced|
|Walnuts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flax seeds||2 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Basil||2 Cup (32 tbs) , rinsed|
|For making quinoa|
|Quinoa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive||2 Tablespoon , diced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Feta cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For making chicken|
|Chicken breast||2 Pound|
|Pesto sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mozarella cheese||1 Pound|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) , diced and juice drained|
|Basil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , garnish|
For making Broccoli soup
1. Heat a pan and pour in the extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in the onion, potato and broccoli. Pour in the broth and add in the garlic.
3. Put the stove on medium low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
4. Take out some broccoli pieces in a bowl and set aside.
5. In a blending jar take out half of the mixture and add in the cottage cheese to it. Blend rest of the mixture in batches and place that in a large bowl.
6. Add back the reserved broccoli to the puree and season with the seasoning.
7. Garnish the broccoli soup with fresh mint and serve.
For making Pesto
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend.
2. Toss the pasta with pesto and serve.
For making Quinoa
1. In the boiling water add in the quinoa, stir for a few minute and cover the pan. Cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
2. Take out the quinoa in a large bowl add in the sun dried tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and oregano. Stir all the ingredients. Let it bring to room temperature and add in the feta cheese, mix well.
3. Serve Quinoa with vegetable gravy and enjoy!
For making Chicken
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a baking dish place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F. Spread the pesto sauce over the each pieces of chicken.
3. Top with the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Serve chicken with quinoa or whole grain bread.
Calories 1487Calories from Fat 740
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.7%
Saturated Fat 24 g120%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2345 mg97.71%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 107 g214%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 5948Calories from Fat 2960
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 332 g510.8%
Saturated Fat 96 g480%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 9380 mg390.84%
Total Carbohydrates 316 g105.2%
Dietary Fiber 64 g256%
Sugars 56 g
Protein 428 g856%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet