|Cooked chicken||10 Ounce|
|Sweet red pepper/Green pepper||1|
|Butter||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Patty shells||4 (made from pastry or fried rounds of bread)|
|Chopped parsley/1/4 teaspoon paprika||1/4 Teaspoon|
1) Chop the pepper and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Rinse in cold water; drain.
3) Slice the mushrooms.
4) Cut the cooked chicken into small dices.
5) Cook sliced mushrooms in 1/2 oz butter and a little lemon juice until tender, 5-6 minutes.
6) Make sauce: Melt butter and blend in flour smoothly. Add chicken stock, bring to the boil, stirring constantly, simmer for few minutes, then add sherry, mace and seasoning.
7) Mix chicken, mushrooms and peppers into sauce, put in top of double boiler. Mix egg yolks and cream together.
8) Add a little of the hot sauce, stir, strain and add to chicken. Heat carefully; do not boil.
9) Spoon mixture into hot pastry patty shells or on to fried rounds of bread.
10) Sprinkle the chicken with chopped parsley or paprika, serve at once.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2307Calories from Fat 1430
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 160 g246.2%
Saturated Fat 49 g245%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1312 mg54.67%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 102 g204%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet