Everyone loves chicken right? Not only is it healthy and reasonably priced, its also versatile enough that you can serve it frequently by preparing it a variety of ways. Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens reveals two of her favorite chicken dinner recipes that are bound to become your familys favorites too.
|For ultimate chicken fingers|
|Bisquick mix||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Original Bisquick)|
|Parmesan cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , grated|
|Salt/Garlic salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||1 1/2 , cut crosswise into 1/2|
|Eggs||1 , slightly beaten|
|Melted butter/Melted margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Cooking spray||1 Dash|
|For big||batch salsa chicken fiesta|
|Bisquick mix||2 1/3 Cup (37.33 tbs) (Original Bisquick)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs) , shredded|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||1 3/4 Pound , cut into 1/2|
|Chunky salsa||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs) (Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa)|
For Ultimate Chicken Fingers
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line cookie sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a plastic resealable bag, add bisquick mix, cheese, paprika and salt. Seal it and shake well to mix them till combined.
4. Take each chicken strip, dip it in the egg and put it in the resealable bag with bisquick mix. Repeat this with all the pieces. Seal the bag and shake it well till the strip is coated all over.
5. Place the strip on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle melted butter over the chicken strips.
6. Bake it for around 14 minutes or till the strips are golden brown and fully cooked. Flip the strips after 6 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let it sit for a minute before serving.
8. In a serving platter, arrange the chicken strips and serve it with dip of choice.
For The Big-Batch Salsa Chicken Fiesta
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray 3 8 inch square pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, add bisquick mix, water and eggs. Mix them well till combined and forms a batter.
2. Spread this mixture evenly in all the 3 prepared pans. Sprinkle around ½ cup of cheese over the batter in each pan. Set aside.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat. Pour oil and put the chicken in it. Stir well till the pieces turn white. Drain off the excess oil.
4. Add the salsa and stir well to mix. Cook until it is heated through. Turn off the heat.
5. Spread the chicken salsa mixture over the cheese in each pan, leaving about ½ inch from the edges.
6. Bake for around 25 minutes or until the edges are dark golden brown in color. Sprinkle ½ cup cheese over each pan and continue to bake for another 3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
7. Remove from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes. Using a knife loosen the edges and cut into slices.
8. In a serving plate, serve the chicken fiesta hot with cream and vegetables.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 5340Calories from Fat 2454
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 278 g427.7%
Saturated Fat 142 g710%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 11869 mg494.54%
Total Carbohydrates 259 g86.3%
Dietary Fiber 25 g100%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 419 g838%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet