|Chicken breasts||6 , skinned and boned|
|Dry sherry||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken flavored stuffing mix||6 Ounce (1 box)|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Artichoke hearts||14 1/2 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Bacon pieces||3 , cooked and crumbled|
|For cream sauce|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
1. Place the chicken in a glass baking dish and pour sherry over it.
2. Wrap with wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place the baking dish and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 6 minutes.
4. Turn the pieces using tong, and cook for another 6 minutes until the meat becomes fork tender.
5. Take out the chicken using tongs and place them on the platter.
6. Spoon off the juices into measuring cup and dilute it with water to make 1 cup of juice.
7. Add contents of seasoning mix into the juice along with butter and pour the liquid to glass measuring cup.
8. Place the glass measuring cup in oven and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 5 mintues.
9. Add stuffing crumbs and stir by mixing the mixture lightly.
10. Spread 2/3 of this prepared mix on the bottom of attractive serving platter or original baking dish.
11. Arrange cooked chicken over the stuffing and place artichoke hearts around it.
12. Top the chicken pieces with remaining stuffing and spoon bacon over it.
13. Top bacon with cream sauce and cook in oven until the mixture is heated through.
14. Serve the stuffed chicken breasts hot with sauce.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2980Calories from Fat 939
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.5%
Saturated Fat 54 g270%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5263 mg219.29%
Total Carbohydrates 206 g68.7%
Dietary Fiber 27 g108%
Sugars 28 g
Protein 297 g594%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet