|Bread crumbs||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Unseasoned)|
|Mixed dried herbs||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boneless chicken breast halves||6 , cut into long strips|
|Eggs||3 Large , beaten|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, herbs and bread crumbs. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Dip chicken strips in egg wash and coat evenly with breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized skillet, heat olive oil.
4. Add crumbed chicken and pan fry on both sides for 2 minutes or till golden brown in colour.
5. Serve immediately with a dip of your choice.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1806Calories from Fat 783
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g135.4%
Saturated Fat 24 g120%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1805 mg75.21%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.3%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 152 g304%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet