|Flour||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frying chicken||1 , cut up (2 1/2 To 3 Pounds)|
|Crisco||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper and mix well. Add a few pieces of the chicken at a time and shake the bag well.
2. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco and add the chicken to the pan. Brown the chicken well in batches and then set aside till required
3. To the same large pan, add the chickens, onions, water and the paprika and cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken and keep warm
5. To the same pan, pour in a blended 1 tablespoon flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix into the pan juices.
6. Add 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup dairy sour cream to the pan and combine well to make sour cream gravy. Cook till thick
7. Serve the hot chicken with the sour cream sauce.