Caravan Chef Eva Stovern whips up a tasty chicken and vegetable grill at Hawkesbury Riverside Tourist Park, Pitt Town NSW
|Pumpkin||150 Gram , slice|
|Red capsicum||1 Small , slice|
|Carrot||1 Small , slice|
|Button mushroom||100 Gram , slice|
|Zucchini||1 Small , slice|
|Onion||1 Small , slice|
|Chicken fillet||250 Gram (Chicken lion)|
|Salad dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the grill to medium high.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, red capsicum and 3/4 tablespoon of olive oil and mix together.
3. Place the mix on the griller for a minute and toss occasionally.
4. Add the mushrooms, zucchini and onion into the mixing bowl. Add 3/4 tablespoon of olive oil and toss.
5. Place the veggies on the griller and cook for a minute.
6. Pour the remaining olive oil over the chicken and toss.
7. Place the chicken on the griller and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
8. Toss the vegetables around at the same time.
9. Plate the vegetables and place the chicken on top of the bed of vegetables. Drizzle some of your favorite dressing over it and serve.