|Plain low||fat yogurt|
|Lemon||1 Small , rind grated finely and juiced|
|Hot curry paste||2 Teaspoon (Medium Hot)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh, For Serving)|
|Naan bread||1 (For Serving)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Serving, Fresh)|
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and slash the flesh at intervals with a sharp knife.
2. Combine the yogurt, lemon rind and lemon juice, and curry paste.
3. Spread the mixture over the chicken and arrange on a foil-lined broiler pan or cookie sheet.
4. Place on a barbecue grill or under a preheated broiler and cook, turning once, for 12-15 minutes, until golden and cooked. Test by piercing the thickest part with a skewer; the juices should run clear. Just before the end of the cooking time, sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
5. Serve with a fresh salad, nan bread, nd lemon wedges.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1446Calories from Fat 706
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121.5%
Saturated Fat 21 g105%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1307 mg54.46%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 129 g258%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet