|Whole boneless skinless chicken breasts||3 Pound , halved (6 breasts, 1.5 kg)|
|Apple juice||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1/2 , grated rind|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , finely chopped|
|Granny smith apples||6 , cored and cut into 1/2|
1. In shallow baking dish, combine apple juice, vinegar, oil, rosemary, pepper, salt, lemon rind and garlic.
2. Add chicken and apples, coating well with marinade. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat grill to high heat.
4. Remove chicken and apples from marinade; discard marinade.
5. Grill chicken 10 minutes. Baste, turn and continue to cook for another 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Remove chicken to warm serving platter.
6. Grill apples, turning once, about 6 minutes, or until apples are tender crisp.
7. Place apples around chicken and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2561Calories from Fat 648
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112.3%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1386 mg57.75%
Total Carbohydrates 153 g51%
Dietary Fiber 33 g132%
Sugars 110 g
Protein 316 g632%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet