The recipe of Simply Basic Chicken teaches you how to stick to the basic ways of cooking chicken. Prepare this simple dish to maintain your balance of nutrition during the busy weekdays. Although, this preparation is made in most basic method, but it is truely delicious.
|Chicken breast||1 Pound , boneless, skinless, thinly sliced|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Trim off any excess fat from the chicken slices.
3) Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place the chicken slices on the sheet.
4) Season the chicken breast slices generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5) Place the baking sheet inside oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is soft and tender. Do not overcook.
6) Serve the chicken warm or store inside refrigerator for later use on any food.