Boneless Buffalo wings are perfect to make and enjoy. They are easy to eat and have just as much flavor as any other type of wing.
|Chicken tenders||1 Pound|
|Flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Frank's red hot sauce||12 Ounce|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) ((for deep frying))|
1. Cut chicken tenders into bite sized pieces.
2. Drop the chicken tenders into flour. Place chicken onto a rack. Then dip chicken into milk and dredge for the second time.
3. Cook chicken tenders for about 7 to 8 minutes or until they are golden brown. Drain chicken tenders on a clean wire rack.
4. Make the sauce by combining apple cider vinegar, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and Frank's Red Hot Sauce. Cook for a few minutes on medium heat.
5. Place tenders into a bowl, and pour sauce over the wings.
6. Serve immediately.