A very easy technique for BBQ roasting chicken on the Primo Oval XL.
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning||2 Tablespoon (primo honey chili seasoning used)|
1. Butterfly the chicken as shown in the video and clean it thoroughly.
2. Prepare the primo grill as shown in the video and preheat it to 350 degrees F.
3. Brush the chicken with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the chicken with primo honey chili seasoning on both sides and place it on the prepared grill.
5. Cover the grill and allow the chicken to cook for about 1 hour.
6. Remove from the grill and allow to cool.
7. Carve and serve.