Crispy chicken doesnt need to be deep fried. This recipe from my friends over at Kerrygold Cheese is simple, yet delicious with it crispy breadcrumb coating and melted cheese stuffing. Baked on the grill, yes you can bake on a grill, using the Kettle Pizza accessory and the Weber Kettle.
|Cheese||7 Ounce , shred half and slice the other half|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||4 , slit|
|Fresh bread crumbs||4 Ounce|
|Mediterranean herbs||1 Ounce , chopped ((basil, sage, italian flat leaf parsley))|
|Kosher salt||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the grill with the kettle pizza accessory at 375 F.
2. Take bread crumbs, salt, shredded cheese and herbs together in a bowl, mix and set that aside.
3. Take 2 slices of cheese and stuff it inside the chicken breasts.
4. Dip stuffed chicken in eggs, roll it in the bread crumbs mix and then rest them on a baking sheet.
5. Place the sheet in the pizza accessory and let it cook for about 45 minutes tuning the chicken midway through the cook.
6. Serve the chicken with some steamed asparagus and enjoy.