|Sour cream||16 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce (2 Packs, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh raspberries||1 Pint (Or Frozen)|
|Lemon||1 , zest|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|For graham cracker crust|
|Graham cracker||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Wrap the outside of a springform pan with aluminum foil.
2) Spray the inside of the dish with non stick cooking spray.
3) In a pot, add 4-5 cups of water and heat till boiling.
4) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
5) To make the cheesecake, in a mixer, add all the cream cheese and beat well. Add in the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
6) Add in the sugar and beat well for approximately 2 minutes, till smooth.
7) Add in the sour cream, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and blend well.
8) Transfer the cream cheese filling into the springform pan.
9) Stand the pan in a deep roasting pan (like a turkey roasting pan). Add boiling water into the roasting pan, till half way up the springform pan.
10) Place in the hot oven and bake for 60 minutes.
11) Remove from the oven and allow to sit for about 20 minutes. When ready to use, transfer into a piping bag.
12) To make the raspberry sauce, add all the ingredients in a pot and cook on low heat. Stirring frequently, cook the sauce till the raspberries appear soft. Then cool and refrigerate. When ready to use, transfer into a piping bag.
13) For the graham cracker crust, process the graham crackers till finely powdered. Add in the butter, cinnamon and nutmeg and process again till well mixed.
14) To assemble you cheese cake, in a shot glass, add approximately 2 teaspoons of the graham cracker powder. Next pipe in the cheese cake and top with the raspberry sauce.
16) Serve chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4675Calories from Fat 3266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 372 g572.3%
Saturated Fat 177 g885%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3157 mg131.54%
Total Carbohydrates 292 g97.3%
Dietary Fiber 43 g172%
Sugars 139 g
Protein 75 g150%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet