|Chocolate swirl pound cake||11 3/4 Ounce (1 package, frozen)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce , softened (1 package)|
|Milk||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs) (cold)|
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||3 1/2 Ounce (1 package, 4|
|Dairy sour cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , halved|
|Raspberry preserves||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2-inch thick slices. Cut these slices into thirds.
2) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the container of a food processor. Blend the mixture.
3) Add the remaining milk along with instant pudding, sour cream and vanilla. Blend the mixture again.
4) Pour the mixture into the pan and cover it. Allow the dish to chill for around 3 hours.
5) Transfer the cake on the serving plate and put halved strawberries on top of the cake.
6) Pour the raspberry preserves over the strawberries and garnish it with whipped cream.
7) You can also garnish it with mint leaves.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2831Calories from Fat 1505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 170 g261.5%
Saturated Fat 68 g340%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3321 mg138.38%
Total Carbohydrates 304 g101.3%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 218 g
Protein 45 g90%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet