|Pound cake||11 3/4 Ounce , frozen (1 package)|
|Canned pineapple slices||20 Ounce (1 can)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce , softened (1 package)|
|Milk||1 2/3 Cup (26.67 tbs) (cold)|
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||3 1/2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Dark rum||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh coconut/Cocums||1 Cup (16 tbs) , toasted|
1) Take the pound cake and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices. Cut the slices into triangles.
2) Drain the pineapple slices and cut half of the slices into small pieces. Keep the remaining slices aside.
3) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the container of a food processor. Blend the mixture well.
4) Add the remaining milk along with instant pudding and rum. Blend them properly.
5) Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into the pan and top it with small pineapple slices.
6) Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture and cover the pan. Allow them to chill for around 3 hours.
7) Put the cake on the serving plate and top with reserved pineapple slices.
9) Garnish the cake with
toasted coconut and whipped cream.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3530Calories from Fat 1582
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 181 g278.5%
Saturated Fat 106 g530%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3612 mg150.5%
Total Carbohydrates 408 g136%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 317 g
Protein 52 g104%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet